The Mac.Robertson Girls High School curriculum provides our highly able students with the challenge, enrichment and extension they strive for in a fast-paced learning environment, supported by outstanding teachers. At middle school, the breadth of choice in our tailored elective subjects allows students to pursue their unique interests. At senior school, we offer a range of VCE choices, including:
- Visual & Performing Arts (Music Performance, Theatre Studies, VisComm, Studio Arts)
- Humanities (English, Literature, Global Politics, History, Legal Studies)
- Languages (French, German, Indonesian, Japanese)
- Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Psychology)
- Mathematics (Accounting, Further Maths, Extended Maths, Specialist Maths)
We have a strong commitment to academic excellence, equipping students for their tertiary studies and leadership roles in the academic, professional and business communities.
A focus on critical and creative thinking, empathy and transnationalism ensures our students have the foundations to apply their love of learning in an ever-changing futuristic and unknown world.