Head of Senior School
Year 11 Coordinator - Mr Mark Little
Year 12 Coordinator - Mr David Page
Much of the success enjoyed by Mac.Rob students is due to extensive collaboration between staff and students. The VCE curriculum reflects student strengths and interests, while teaching methods promote innovative pedagogical practices aimed at gifted learners.
To ensure a successful transition out of school, our team of Careers Counsellors works with every Year 12 student to help plan and prepare for tertiary courses.
- To treat every student as an individual
- To create a supportive environment in which students can maximise their academic success, while enjoying a work-life balance
- To encourage students to realise personal potential
- To assist students to make a successful transition to tertiary study
- To help students transition into adulthood, so that they are able to confidently assume responsibility for their actions